Thursday, April 23, 2015

Scotty's Page

This tribute is now officially open.
I've kept the construction work to show its history.
April 28, 2015

Coming Soon:

The unveiling of a page dedicated to
Scotty Miller
who passed away
on
April 22, 2015

Due to limited time online
which included some Murphy's Law stuff with my library computer today
I was unable to make the progress I'd hoped to.
Not sure when I'll be back online again
but I hope to have some of my behind-the-scenes work up and running
.......

Added to
on
April 28, 2015

Click on this link
to get to Scotty's official memorial site
at
Brown Butz Diedring Funeral Home.

Click on this link
to get to the first tribute I've written to Scotty.

It won't be my last,
because I know that there will be many times
when I think of Scotty
and will want to share my thoughts here.

Continuation of this ongoing tribute