Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Launching Of A Brand New Blog!!!

This is the evening of Wednesday, August 13, 2014, and I'm getting ready to launch a blog about empowerment.

Although this blog won't be solely about this mission (brought to my attention by a woman named Rose who lives in a whole other part of the world), wanting a place to make updates about her work to make life better for women and girls in Tanzania, Africa is what showed me a need for such a blog.

This is a page I put together in my main blog that will give you an introduction to what lies ahead:

A Rose With A Goal To Do Away With The Thorns!!!

I will still be tweaking this blog in the days to come, but, in short, the overall theme of it will be about what we can do to make the world a better place and will be giving lots of progress reports on various people and projects -- including me.

At the time of this writing, I would be classed as being among the homeless, so I'll also be giving my progress report showing how I finally get back on my feet to the point of having a place of my very own (rented, if not actually owned) with my very own lock and key!

That's a wish of mine -- however, you'll be reading stories of people who have overcome/are, currently, overcoming even more than that.

I hope you'll be richly blessed by the ongoing journey of this journal!!!